When do you need a comprehensive social media assessment?
- When your company has been doing social media for awhile, and you have not done any social media assessment – at all.
- When you know how important social media as a tool is in growing engagement, increasing traffic and getting leads – and you have not done any evaluation of your social media efforts – at all and you want to know what works and what does not. No benchmarks. No data to back your claims. Nothing to use to develop an effective strategy. Everything is based on your hunch and guesstimate.
- When you want to take social media for your company to the next level, and you don’t want to repeat unproductive efforts that are not contributing to your business success and growth.
Why Get A Comprehensive Assessment?
A social media assessment helps your company save time and money.
You can go in circles in social media wasting your limited time and resources – hoping that efforts that you have done for months, if not years, are helping your business. And that, you will eventually (!) figure it out. A social media assessment of your presence, tactics, and accounts is a business strategy – not hope.
A social media assessment of your presence, tactics, and accounts is a business strategy – not hope.
GENERIC Structure of a Social Media Assessment Report
Note: The following (below) is just a generic outline of a report to show info that we dive into that we could use to analyze and to give you the RIGHT recommendations for your social media initiatives that are in line with your business objectives.
Your comprehensive social media audit report will look different from other company, but these three are the essential elements of our full audit:
II SWOT Analysis/Assessment
What will you get?
- Your copy of the detailed report of ALL of our findings.
- Your recommendations that are ready for you to implement.
- A list of tools that you can use to manage social media effectively.
- A 2-hour phone meeting to discuss the reports and answer questions you may have.
- Check-in within six months to see how you are going with all the recommendations provided.
After the Social Media Marketing Strategy Assessment, what can YOU do:
- Implement the recommendations. Don’t waste your money!
- Hire someone to implement our findings.
Social media efforts that we are ready to assess for you are:
- Twitter Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
Besides this comprehensive social media marketing audit, we, also, provide a QUICK review of your social media sites. Contact Ruby at ruby(@)socialsuccessmarketing(.)com if you are ready to win your corner of business using social media.
If you are not ready for that, check out our actionable free social media marketing tips for companies.