Thanks for checking out our social media content challenge that is happening on April 2016.
What it is
The social media challenge is for YOU to do social media consistently, in different types of posts and formats ONCE a day from Monday to Friday.
We thought so. 🙂
The key is consistency because that is what social media marketing is about. It is never a one-time event!
Who the challenge is for
- Businesses that understand what social media can do for them
- Businesses in social media marketing worldwide
- Those that want to get a jump-start in building relationship online.
What is in the social media content challenge for YOU
- Consistent social media presence
- Brand visibility
- Engagement, if jumping in on a conversation is a challenge for you. Well, here’s your chance to “chat” with like-minded people
- Brand awareness (the cousin of brand visibility :))
- Potential clicks and visits to your files and profiles
The above worked in 2015 at our first ever social media content challenge.
What the social media content challenge is NOT
- Participants are not obliged to “talk” about your ongoing promo or project just because you participated in the social media content challenge. It ruins the fun. We would hate to tell you to stop doing it but we will.
- Please do not ask for endorsement of your product, service, cause or promotion.
What social media profiles we will use
You should have at least 2 of the following:
- Google+ so I can add you to the exlusive #30DaysofSoMe community. This is where the content for the day will be posted first. It helps with online visibility; and
- Twitter, or your Facebook page. Choose either.
How it works
- Sign up to be officially part of the social media content challenge. You can email us here: ask[at]socialsuccessmarketing[dot]com.
- Make sure you have Google+, and either a Twitter or Facebook page for your business.
- During the entire duration of the challenge, check Google+ community to find, or confirm, the theme or content for the day. Note: A list of content will be posted here on this page soon.
- Post in our exclusive Google+ community the link to where you posted the content.
- Plan ahead. It’s less stressful than when things are in place.
- Have fun!
This section ↓↓↓↓↓ is where the content calendar will be posted.