Author & Speaker, Dondi Scumaci, is going to host our Twitter chat on Thursday, Nov, 19, 2020 at 11:00 A.M. Pacific Time.
Topic: Mentoring to Take Your Team to the Next Level
Ice Breaker: What do you wish someone taught you a long time ago?
- How have you experienced mentoring personally or professionally?
- What important lesson have you learned from a mentoring experience?
- Mentoring has many faces and formats. What does mentoring look like in your organization?
- How could mentoring make a tangible difference on your team? What would it enable you to do and achieve?
- Where are the mentoring opportunities on your team? How do you recognize them in real time and over time?
- The most impactful mentoring is development in action. What learning experiences could you design for your team (individually and collectively)?
- What best practices and strategies make mentoring successful?
If you are a U.S. Manufacturer or champions U.S.manufacturing, you can chime in on our weekly conversations on Twitter by simply using the hashtag #USAMfgHour.
The chat starts at 11 a.m. Pacific Standard Time/2 p.m. Eastern.
You are welcome to join in the chat and also share positive blog posts, helpful articles, news, important information, accomplishments, events, and more with other manufacturers and supporters from throughout the country.
Would you like to feature your company for one hour and get seen? Be our guest host at #USAMfgHour chat?