Social Success Marketing: Official Social Media Digital Marketing Contest Rules
Social Success Marketing may conduct any contest during any timeframe without any given notice.
The following are our contest rules that will apply to all our social media sponsored contests unless otherwise specified on official entry form or display.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Contest participants must reside in the United States to be eligible to win.
- Winner must contact Social Success Marketing at ask[@]socialsuccessmarketing.com or ruby[@]socialsuccessmarketing.com within 30 days of date won.
- All prizes not claimed within 30 days unless prior arrangements have been made with Ruby Rusine of Social Success Marketing will be forfeited.
- Social Success Marketing disclaims any responsibility for the inability to consider any entry due to equipment malfunction.
- Contests are open to all valid businesses in the United States.
- Individuals participating in the contest must be 18 years and older.
- Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, affiliate partners, and immediate family and household members of Social Success Marketing, its parent company, its affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Except, where prohibited by law, an individual or business’ participation to Social Success Marketing’s social media digital marketing contests, grants Social Success Marketing permission to use his / her / its name, picture, likeness, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical, other information, and statements for advertising, and promotional purposes, for this and other promotions by digital marketing without additional compensation.
- No transfer and/or substitution is allowed.
- We do not offer cash equivalent to the Contest Prize.
- Social Success Marketing may at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Each social media digital marketing contest participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these official contest rules, without exception and the decisions of Ruby Rusine of Social Success Marketing (“Contest Judge”).
- Any decisions regarding this social media marketing contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the “Contest Judge.”
- Any of the “Contest Judge’s” decision shall be final.
- The Contest Judge may prohibit any social media marketing entrant from participating in this contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest judge, the content participant fails to abide by these rules, or acts: (a) in a an inappropriate manner, or non-professional way, or in any other disruptive way; and (b) with an intent to abuse, annoy, threaten, or harass any other entrant, or the Social Success Marketing team and its representatives.
- The contest winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- By participating in Social Success Marketing’s social media digital marketing contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Social Success Marketing, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and any actions, in connection with, the contest or resulting from possession, acceptance, or use of the prize, including, without limitation, death, personal injuries, and property damage, in claims based on any slander, libel, violation of rights of privacy, illegal competition or trade practice, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- You may contact us to find out the winner of our social media marketing contests at ask[@]socialsuccessmarketing.com or ruby[@]socialsuccessmarketing.com or look for the winner’s name posted on our Facebook business page at https://facebook.com/socialsuccessmarketing once the name has become available, upon the conclusion of the contest.
Social Success Marketing
5170 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762